November 8, 2013

PATCHWORK

The Daileigh: Patchwork
The Daileigh: Patchwork
The Daileigh: Patchwork
The Daileigh: Patchwork
The Daileigh: Patchwork
The Daileigh: Patchwork
The Daileigh: Patchwork
The Daileigh: Patchwork
Lulu*s sweater c/o | H&M pants | Rayban sunglasses | Zara bag (sold out, alternative) | Steve Madden shoes

Cozy knits for fall! I love the open back of this sweater.  I rarely ever wear flats so my idea of casual still normally consists of some type of heel.

Busy weekend ahead -- lots of work and lots of packing.  I'm hoping to squeeze in some furniture shopping and sleep!! Wish me luck.

Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. love this !!! that sweater is everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is impeccable. But can I also say this, you are my HAIR CRUSH! I'm about to transition from a short hair cut to your length. I would love to hair about your hair regime (I know, I know... not the topic of your blog!)

    Good luck with the work and packing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit....I am totally in love with that sweater!
    Amazing!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always so stylish! I love, love your style. It's just simple and elegant with nice pieces. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, the hair color looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes. The pictures are beautiful ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look awesome and very, very sexy!! I love everything from head to toe!
    kisses,
    Http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this entire look. Great jeans and the sweater is Gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shoes!!! WOW!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing cosy look. I am in love with that sweater!!!!

    sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those jeans and I saw you in the magazine can't remember which one!!! Keep up the great work!!!
    http://notyourstylist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adore this style!!
    Bisous, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete