July 27, 2011

wedges, platforms, stilettos..oh my!


Everyone has that one item that they tend to always buy, more so than other items.  My addiction started out with jeans transitioned to handbags now it's shoes.  I consider myself a 'shoe collector' I'll get a pair just to have in my collection, even if I know I'm not going to wear them as much, you never know.  I've gotten to the point that if I go a few weeks without making a purchase, it does not feel right.. shoe withdrawal.  If I come across a pair that I absolutely love, I buy multiple pairs.. in different colors.  To me you can never have too many shoes.

Being that I recently moved, I have yet to really organize my walk-in closet, my shoes take up so much room.  I am still trying to figure out exactly how I want to lay out my collection, thinking of installing shelves so I can just have everything on display when I walk into my closet.

These are some of my heels, I did not include flats, winter shoes, boots, sandals.. so this is kind of "lite."  I' have actually been looking around for a great shoe to purchase this week, eyeing a few, but not sure which one to go for yet.  I am in dire need of a shoe fix! Honestly, I have it bad.


22 comments:

  1. really interested to be a shoes collector !

    and by the way , i'm vania , i see you on my IFB ,
    following you now , my pleasure if you want to follow me back :)

    http://vaniaclarissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wrote an article about shoe obsession! I have the same problem! I just found a facebook page called brunella martin shoes that i've been buying heels everyweek for $ 20! Just a hint . Welcome to the club!
    let's follow each other?

    htt;//www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy smokes! your collection is to die for! haha I would love to be in your shoes (pardon the pun lol). Thanks for stopping by my blog btw. I love your's, so I can't help but to follow! Hope you'll visit again!

    xo//Andrea Marie

    peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great collection, they are all gorgeous! The leopard print pair are my fave though as I love anything leopard print! Great blog, I am following, follow me back?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wooooooow. look at those different colors and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning collection!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your shoes. Amazing!

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a collection. Love the JS color block shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. shoe heavennnn love those blue and pink
    JS pumps!
    www.thechicaappetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, you have an amazing collection of shoes girl! I wish they're all mine, haha :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy shoes! I am soooo jealous. They're all so beautiful. I want!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow girl, that's quite a collection! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW love your shoe collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg! I love your collection!!! *drooling.

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol oh goshh you have so many shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh gosh, what a collection, breathtaking! ♥

    ReplyDelete