March 18, 2012

addicted.

I am beyond addicted to Instagram, Twitter is no longer my go-to app!  I use Instagram as more of an unfiltered and personal side of me, so follow along at ashleighncole!

1. Behind-the-scenes: styling on set at the La Petite Marmoset photo shoot
2. Pants collections - new additions to the wardrobe
3. Simple breakfast
4. Sneak peek of a recent photo shoot with my sister
5. Adele - yes, I am obsessed with her album
6. Let's make Kony famous! www.kony2012.com
7. Blog post {floral on floral}
8. Lunch date with a girlfriend
9. Organizing my new shoe closet - the before & after

Join the movement guys, it is too fun to not be a part of!
Instagram: ashleighncole

18 comments:

  1. Seeing so many people post on Instagram has me salivating for an Iphone lol I really need to step up my game and get one. Great pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I'm thinking about doing a post like this next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently joined Instagram and am still learning how to use it but seeing posts like this one makes me glad I finally left Blackberry for the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo hear your addiction girl!! Forget posting pics on Facebook. Instragram is the way forward!! Best App ever!!
    Hot Happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos..love the last one..you have a nice shoes collection!!:-)

    http://www.e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! Instagram is my new obsession too, and what's better yet is the fact that I can share right to twitter and facebook anyway!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I share your love of Instagram - I am also addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a really cool blog and I love the layout and header. These pics are so fun, I really need to get into Instagram. I don't have it yet so you've inspired me to get addicted too. hehe! Thanks so much for sharing. Following you now

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have great shots!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's totally addicting! I'm gonna find you on it!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm quickly becoming obsessed with instagram as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!

    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bag :)

    Www.theceleboutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning shots! Keep 'em coming!

    xx,

    H&H

    hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful outfits, cool blog!! x

    ReplyDelete