March 28, 2013

BABY BLUE

The Daileigh: Baby Blue
The Daileigh: Baby Blue
The Daileigh: Baby Blue
The Daileigh: Baby Blue
The Daileigh: Baby Blue
The Daileigh: Baby Blue
Threadsence top // H&M pants (similar here) // Lookmatic sunglasses c/o // Steve Madden shoes

I think frilly peplum tops will always hold a special place in my heart.  I am normally the basic top wearing kind of girl -- tee's, crops, button up's etc etc but every once in a while I'll switch it up.

I know I have mentioned plenty of times my addiction to shoes (ahem, my last post) when I love items, I buy in multiples. With that being said I want these shoes in mint too.  Don't judge me.

14 comments:

  1. Seriously.....this is probably the cutest outfit ever!! That top is amazing and I absolutely adore how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love every bit of your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mint looks gorgeous on you and I'm loving that avant garde peplum!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City
    Check out my eShakti giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soooo pretty love the pastels and the sheer peplum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, and what a delicate peplum top. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful pictures and you look really gorgeous dear! These colors suit yo so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ensemble!you look good!
    http://www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color mix and girl, you have a killer body!!

    ReplyDelete