April 15, 2013

JEWELS

The Daileigh: Jewels
The Daileigh: Jewels
The Daileigh: Jewels
The Daileigh: Jewels
The Daileigh: Jewels
The Daileigh: Jewels
ASOS top // ASOS skirt // F21 bag (another option here) // Lord & Taylor necklace (similar here) // ShoeDazzle shoes (similar here)

I'm sitting here writing this post, eyes barely open but watching my favorite movie, Dirty Dancing as easy as it would be to just put off and do tomorrow, I'm not.  When you're really passionate about something, none of that matters.  This is more of a personal note today but long story short, working towards a dream is never easy. And I stress to everyone never give up until you get there! 

Anything is possible.  Petal to the metal.  

16 comments:

  1. What a great outfit, love the necklace.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and amaaazing necklace! Fantastic!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome... I love it

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your blog and style, so inspired. So my hair is the same length as yours and I can never manage to rock it like yours.But today I think I pull it of. Thank you!!! So following hope you can do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit - and inspirational note..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb outfit i caught here literally. its styling is too good and color too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great one again.You look good in anything.
    I just love how you added the touch of green.Your necklace is fab!

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look. You've got some great style.
    Please take a minute and check out my latest post.
    Much Love,
    live-love-fashion
    SHOP
    Tezory Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! You've totally mastered the monochromatic/interesting skirt look.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cool skirt!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. word! hardwork gets you anywhere. I love the monochrome look and I better take workout tips from you!

    http://roseanneatthecarrefour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Thumbs up for that dress! I really like it and I'm hoping that I could also have that. LOL

    by the way maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice outfit...that neck piece is like the icing on the cake...Gorgeous!!
    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always amaze me! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete