September 19, 2013

NYFW: POM POM

The Daileigh: Pom Pom
The Daileigh: Pom Pom
The Daileigh: Pom Pom
The Daileigh: Pom Pom
The Daileigh: Pom Pom
The Daileigh: Pom Pom
The Daileigh: Pom Pom
ASOS top (alternative) | H&M jacket (alternative) | Billabong shorts c/o Lulu*s (also available here) | Zara clutch (alternative) | zeroUV sunglasses c/o | Zara shoes (alternative) | NobleHouseDesigns necklace c/o

Skip forward a few days/outfits to my last look while in NYC.  It's always a sad feeling leaving NYFW behind, it's such a wonderful experience to be able to see the live shows, be backstage, attend awesome events and finally meet your online blogger friends.  NYFW is one of my favorite times of the year, so I can't wait until the next season of collections!

By the way, on my last day in NYC I FINALLY got to eat a sit down breakfast.  That sounds so crazy but you honestly don't have time for meals, as bad as it sounds and as much as I like to eat, meals for some reason always come last.  From the moment you wake up it's non stop, next thing you know the day is over.  Now it's back to "normalcy", whatever that is.

I do miss New York.


Shop other options:

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous necklace!
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning and fashion forward! I love the pops of color, and those shoes look perfect with short shorts!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you style is beautifully unique!
    http://marveling-mind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your different outfits but those shorts are a bit.... Too short for me... Above of that, l really love the jacket and necklace!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your blog! Your style is incredible...such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr
    would u like to follow each other?
    let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice shorts

    www.diaryofarockprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look stunning no matter what you're rocking...love the pom pom shorts!

    http://www.thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete