September 30, 2013

R.E.D.

The Daileigh: R.E.D.
The Daileigh: R.E.D.
The Daileigh: R.E.D.
The Daileigh: R.E.D.
The Daileigh: R.E.D.
The Daileigh: R.E.D.
The Daileigh: R.E.D.
The Daileigh: R.E.D.
The Daileigh: R.E.D.
outfit #1: H&M top | TJ Maxx pants c/o | H&M bag | zeroUV sunglasses c/o | Aldo shoes (alternative)
outfit #2: TJ Maxx pants and coat c/o | Zara bag | zeroUV sunglasses c/o | Gucci shoes (alternative)
outfit #3: TJ Maxx top and pants c/o | Shoedazzle shoes | ASOS sunglasses | Blair Ritchey bag c/o

Over the next couple of weeks, I have partnered up with TJ Maxx to share with you trends to expect this season.  First task was to style an item 3 different ways.  While a lot of people flock towards the darker hues for the colder weather, I still like to have my dose of color throughout my wardrobe which brought me to these tailored red pants and of course paired with bright tops.  Go bold, right?

TJ Maxx has everything from clothing, accessories, shoes, home items to beauty products, I get so many questions on what products I use on my hair and to my surprise TJ Maxx carries the CHI product line, go figure.

Keep up with my latest TJ Maxx finds on Instagram and stay tuned for the next coming posts to see what fall trends I will be covering.

See you all next month!

Expressing yourself through fashion, and knowing how to put together a great look—at great value, is what being a Maxxinista is all about. At T.J.Maxx you can score the unexpected to make your own personal style statement. Here’s to rockin’ your real deal.

*Disclosure: Compensation was provided by T.J.Maxx via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of T.J.Maxx.





11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Loving the red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is one of my fav colors! You rock!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red looks amazing on you. Every single look is stunning and they are very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. te sienta muy bien el color rojo, nosotras tambien tenemos un blog si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos.
    amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com
    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta el rojo y combinado con el azulya es una pasada, estas genial
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. U killed all three looks..... The blue is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely in love with every single outfit. Each one better then the other. I would love to have found that red peplum top in H&M here in Canada. Absolutely love it!!!
    Just discovered your blog through chicisimo. I'm definitely following from now on. I will follow through google. cause sometimes I miss Chicisimo updates.

    if you like my style, follow back. Thanks! :)

    http://www.sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look! and congrats!

    www.simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the peplum top! Great outfits

    xo

    http://preyonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete