October 28, 2013

BLURRED LINES

The Daileigh: Blurred Lines
The Daileigh: Blurred Lines
The Daileigh: Blurred Lines
The Daileigh: Blurred Lines
The Daileigh: Blurred Lines
The Daileigh: Blurred Lines
The Daileigh: Blurred Lines
H&M Trend top (alternative) | F21 pants (old, alternative here) | Love Cortnie bag | Rayban sunglasses | Christian Louboutin heels

Happy Monday!

Busy weekend, they always seem to fly by (and I'm still left with tons to do), while I'm trying to battle a "cold" that's trying to kick my ass but I don't have the time to rest, so I've been fueling up on hot tea with honey, meds and soup, sigh.. but I absolutely love what I do so it is so SO worth it :)

When you love what you do, you never have to work a day in your life.. I stay by this.

Make it a great week!


14 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit!!! So stylish:)
    Have a nice week dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! So classic!

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo italian! Love this!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stylish outfit..I love the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the total black look! Your shirt looks amazing!

    Check out my blog! That would mean a lot to me!

    http://fashion-board.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely GORGEOUS! You look beautiful. Plus, I love that peak of hair color. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look FAB!! I love this! And your pictures look amazing :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit and hair colour! the trousers and shoes are definitely work chic!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your entire outfit. You can't go wrong with all black but the pop of orange is genius!! Great for this time of year as well :)

    Laura xx

    P.s. I am hosting a Michael Kors watch giveaway on my blog this week. If you're feeling lucky, check it out at the link below:
    http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/2013/10/michael-kors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! I got a similar top from Romwe..Cant wait to style it! Loving the new hair too! :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete