October 22, 2013

NAIL ART INSPIRATION


My favorite nail trends are the complete opposite of my style, I choose to go with subtle and simple tones.  If I'm not wearing just a simple top coat, I usually have a nude shade on my  nails.  In fact, I can't even tell you the last time I had a bright color on my nails, I managed to get through summer without them.  Since my style can be very unexpected at times, neutral tones are more fitting for me.  As the temperatures drop, I can now incorporate darker hues into the mix.  The above is pretty much my starting line up/go-to shades.

And for those times when I do what to have a "little fun" I throw in a metallic mix or do a manicure (show above) with colors that are not the normal white tip.  Again, style is all about making it your own.

5. Essie Berry Naughty | 6. Essie Stylenomics | 7. Essie Licorice | 8. Essie Midnight Cami



Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.



2 comments:

  1. Great post !!! Life without painted nails can't imagine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, the chinchilly is a must. So chic. Adore this post, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete