November 26, 2013

BOYFRIEND STYLE

The Daileigh: Boyfriend Style
The Daileigh: Boyfriend Style
The Daileigh: Boyfriend Style
The Daileigh: Boyfriend Style - LAUREN MARINIS
The Daileigh: Boyfriend Style
The Daileigh: Boyfriend Style
The Daileigh: Boyfriend Style
BB Dakota coat via Lulu*s c/o | Old Navy jeans | Ray Ban sunglasses | Lauren Marinis shoes (alternative) | Handbag Heaven bag c/o

I can't tell you how excited I am to relax with family and friends, eat lots, be lazy on my couch, partake in a few Black Friday sales, a little furniture shopping, finally see The Hunger Games and catching up on work these next couple of days.  It's going to be amazing!

I will see you all next month.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! xx

18 comments:

  1. I live for simply chic look such as this one! Love the coat and I am currently on the waitlist for those pumps..LOVE THEM!!!!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look.
    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Thanks for your comment.

    Very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve nominated you for an award take a look: http://mysistersclosetny.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/my-sisters-closets-first-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Simple and chic!!! all skinny jeans fit you like a glove. love it

    sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very chic!!
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous! Love the pink and leopard combo! Have a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving!

    xoxo,
    olivebranchbyliv.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes <3

    www.bloghelomuller.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your entire style, looks so stunning. Like your post, thanks for this stunning fashion trends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your style sense is great. I'm in love with those shoes

    www.mystylefilofax.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could wear this outfit everyday! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look! The leopard accents totally make it and I love that purse! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete