December 9, 2013

TARGET: Holiday Wish List

Target: Holiday Wish List


If you follow me on Instagram, you are well aware I am in the process of moving into my dream space so with that comes new everything, I am doing it right and decorating my new place from top to bottom, everything new!!  Although, I will never stop shopping for clothes, I am now completely obsessed with home decor/lifestyle/interior decorating etc etc.

Majority of my wish lists this year are consumed with home items and all of these above items, can be found at none other than Target.  You want to look great and live great, right?!

1. Threshold Glass Coasters (set of 4)
2. Nate Berkus vase
3. Nate Berkus wooden tray
4. Mirrored coffee table
5. Monogram cups
6. Satin pajama set
7. Ivory slipper booties
8. EOS 'Lemon Drop' lip balm (hooked on these!)
9. Essie "Yogaga' nail polish
10. Velvet pillow
11. Lolli Living lamp base
12. Mirrored side table
13. Tufted velvet chaise
14. Geometric area rug
15. Faux fur foot stole




Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.






1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your home come together. I simply love everything from Target. The Threshold and Nate Berkus lines are amazing.

    ReplyDelete