March 18, 2014

4 Ways to Style Your Sweatshirt

4-ways-to-style-a-sweat-shirt

I am currently into/really loving the idea of dressing up the most basic pieces and incorporating those unexpected items into my everyday wardrobe.  T's absolutely love but sweatshirts, now obsessed and have been stocking up my closet with them in a range of colors (lightweight of course for the warmer temps).  Taking a casual/lounge wear garment and making it work is the fun part and being able to restyle it to work for different occasions is even better!

I can not wait to buy "some" of the above to create these looks, I want all 4 in my closet pronto.

Outfit 1: Skirt combo
sweatshirt | skirt | shoes | bag

Outfit 2: Printed pants
pants | shoes | bag | necklace

Outfit 3: Boyfriend jeans
jacket | shoes | jeans

Outfit 4: Leather shorts
shorts | earrings | bag | shoes


Learn more about my styling / personal shopping services, here.
--


6 comments:

  1. I love the pairing of the sweatshirt and the shorts. A lot of people think it's weird to pair a warm weather piece with a cold weather piece but I believe it's all about the fabric. I have tons of lightweight sweatshirts that I pair with shorts.

    Felicia,
    lotussaturday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 4th look, there's nothing like leather shorts, hot, hot, hot .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Such great inspiration. I'm wearing a grey sweatshirt today so I'm so happy to see all of these ideas for ways to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. You an find super affordable sweaters from places like Forever21 and Asos that are great with all types of outfits when styled correctly. I just did a post on the sales going on for the week and you would be surprised how cheap a gray sweater can be!

    www.thoughtsofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit 3 is my absolute fave! Going to have to try that one!

    http://effortlesscomposition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete