April 30, 2014

A.P.R.I.L.

the-daileigh-blog
posts found: | here, here, here |

posts found: | here, here, here |

posts found: | here, here, here |

posts found: | here, here, here |

Recapping some of my favorite looks over the past month, can't believe it's already May!! This has definitely been a busy month undergoing projects and more projects, wrapping up my first 5 week seminar to being in full swing decoration mode for my new place (work in progress!)

Starting 2014, I am not the one to make resolutions but I did make 5 goals I wanted to focus on, one of them being working on managing my work/life balance.  I love working and always choose work vs going out/making time for my friends (not good, I know).  But I am doing so much better and making my loved one's more of a priority and still finding the time to get my work done.  While there will never be a perfect balance I am making sure I am doing my part to find my happy medium :)

I have some fun things in the works so I'm looking forward to a new month! 

xx Ash


________________________________________________

The Daileigh 5 week online course is back June 8th!

More details here

seminars@thedaileigh.com

--
styling/personal shopping services here|

________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. I love all of your looks!!

    http://www.daisydaniels.me/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites have got to be the bow shoes and the denim overalls. I didn't think as an adult woman I could get back on board with this overalls trend, but that pair changes my mind. I think it's the added fact of the flare and the sexiness with the peeks of skin. I'm a fan.

    Zauni.
    Morning Neon
    "Let's move to Vegas."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely KILLED every look! The mint lace skirt with the moto jacket was my fav!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete