May 7, 2014

M.A.C-UP

MAC-make-up
MAC-foundation-make-up
MAC-lip-glass

Recently, I had to call in the help of an expert to assist me with a better beauty (make up) regimen.  I've dabbled with different brands, liked some but still had not found the right fit for my skin.  I personally, have very oily skin and the last thing I want to do is walk around with a shiny face, introducing MAC's oil control lotion (works like magic!).

My beauty routine is fairly simple when I'm not doing a full face (products above) I'm usually in just mascara and a lip glass/creme.

Step 1: Apply Oil Control Lotion
Step 2: Apply primer -- Natural Radiance Base
Step 3: Apply foundation -- MAC Studio Fix SPF 15
Step 4: Apply powder -- MAC Blot Powder/Pressed (this is perfect for those with oily skin, it's a very light powder with not much color.  The purpose is to 'blot' and keep away the shine you can continue to reapply throughout the day when needed if you find your skin becoming a little oily.  It's a life savior!)
I apply both my primer and foundation with this make up brush (#10).
Step 5: Apply blush -- MAC Peachtwist

So many steps but I couldn't believe how well these products worked for my skin.  These products come highly recommended especially for those who have skin more on the oily side.  You'd be surprised!

For spring/summer I find myself gravitating more towards lighter shades for lipstick, my go to nude has always been #6 MAC Siss layered with a lipglass.  #7 MAC Snob is my go to light pink again layered with a lipglass.

The 'Cork' lip pencil works great for all shades.

Lipglass or cremes that I layer with are the following:

Finally, my mascara I layer with 2 different kinds to create both volume and length:


And voila (many steps later) I have achieved my full face for the day (minus the extra shine)! 


________________________________________________

The Daileigh 5 week online course is back June 8th!

More details here

seminars@thedaileigh.com

--
styling/personal shopping services here|

________________________________________________





3 comments:

  1. MAC is my go to as well. They've really perfected their makeup.

    Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC makeup as well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC's StudioFix foundation is the only liquid foundation I will use! I love that brush too, it puts the makeup on beautifully!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete