April 4, 2013

FLORAL JACQUARD

The Daileigh: Floral Jacquard
The Daileigh: Floral Jacquard
The Daileigh: Floral Jacquard
The Daileigh: Floral Jacquard
The Daileigh: Floral Jacquard
The Daileigh: Floral Jacquard
H&M top // ASOS skirt (another color here) // Aldo shoes // Fantas sunglasses

Fun prints, different hemlines, asymmetrical/crazy cuts, high slits etc etc are just some of the few things I look for when purchasing skirts.  Skirts with character.  I don't often come across a skirt that has a high slit up the middle in the front and a angular shaped hemline, so you know I had to have it.

14 comments:

  1. Awesome skirt... Love your style

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look.. that skirt is Everything!!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look. i love your skirt. just fantastic!
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :)
    I saw your outfits on Chictopia by chance and been following your blog for a week now.
    I just want to say as a new fashion blogger,you inspire me so much.I really like your style and looks.You know how to wear clothes for your body and you have an amazing body :) hehe xx

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! I love the pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is absolutely to. die. for. It looks incredible on you, too! I really love this outfit. xoxo, Shelby
    www.shellbcheri.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the heels!
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesssss!!!! That skirt is everything

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so hot and still simple! I never wear skirts but this makes me want to. It's sold out though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! I'm obsessed with this unique skirt...amazing color and cut!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that top. I went looking for a denim top this past weekend with no look. This skirt is fabulous. You look amazing.

    -B

    ReplyDelete