April 8, 2013

LIGHT AS A FEATHER

The Daileigh: Light As A Feather
The Daileigh: Light As A Feather
The Daileigh: Light As A Feather
The Daileigh: Light As A Feather
The Daileigh: Light As A Feather
The Daileigh: Light As A Feather
The Daileigh: Light As A Feather
The Daileigh: Light As A Feather
Romwe skirt // F21 top // Aldo necklace (similar here) // Blair Ritchey bag c/o // Gucci shoes

I am so happy because I am in the process of growing my hair out for the summer and I finally have a pony tail! Yay! When is the last time you guys saw me with my hair pulled back? Never!

By the way, I saw these shoes online Saturday (wanted), tried talking myself out of buying them.  Sunday comes around and I'm reading through all my fashion magazines and see these shoes all over the Gucci ads, it was a sign (lies I tell myself).  Called up Gucci, had them put them on hold and I went to buy them.  And I am honestly so in love! I will do my best not to have them on ALL the time. Love them. My favorite Spring purchase for sure!

18 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous! LOVE the skirt!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!!
    That skirt is incredible and I love those shoes!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive seen this skirt online, so pretty and those heels are bomb, great outfit love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo stunnin n soooo chic!!!! skirt n heels r amaziiiin!!!!
    have a fab monday)))))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fabulous as always girl! and I LOVE that clutch!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. skirt is giving me life over hereee arghhhh you have been killing your looks lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! I love the feathered skirt.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  8. THOSE SHOES! Ugh the entire outfit. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt and those heels.....jeals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow nice outfit!

    I love your blog! Nice outfit!
    I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
    www.be-youtifull.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit. love the skirt different and unique.
    www.froncheaptochik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just came across your blog through ASOS's Fashion Finder and I adore your style. These shoes are such a fabulous new purchase and they look gorgeous with the skirt!
    xx
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely stunning! Love the skirt AND the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is everything gosh

    New site here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful look!
    are these shoes comfortable? I'm really considering purchasing them right now, but few years ago I bought something similar and I hardly could walk in them. There was absolutely no support, so I had to get rid of them. :-/

    ReplyDelete