June 25, 2014

8.17.14

the-daileigh-fashion-seminar

The Daileigh 5 week online seminar returns on August 17th!

Topics covered:
- how to build a wardrobe starting with your basics
- how to pair complementary colors / how to pair different colors together to create a look
- how to accessorize
- tips on maximizing your wardrobe
- learn how to create different looks

.. plus more ..

What participants are saying about this seminar:

"I'm really enjoying the seminar. It has been helping me tremendously with purchasing items that will build my wardrobe. The seminar on the basics helped me see how I was not spending my money wisely.  Overall this has been an awesome experience for me. I will probably take the next seminar."

"I'm looking forward to changing all of that and becoming more "put together".  It's a sure confidence boost when you love what you have on!!"

"The first three weeks have provided a lot of new, creative, and exciting ways to maximize my wardrobe."

More details can be found, here.

This course is also opened internationally!

Registration is now open! -- seminars@thedaileigh.com for more information and registration details

-- 
calendar of upcoming events:

Building A Wardrobe online workshop
more details can be found, here.

The Daileigh 5 week online seminar
August 17

--




No comments:

Post a Comment