June 23, 2014

T U X E D O

tuxedo-pants
nude-tuxedo-pants
tuxedo-high-waist-pants
black-bandeau-top
tuxedo-high-waist-pants
Photo credit: Surpass Visuals

Express top (alternative here and here)  | Missguided pants c/o | Gucci shoes (alternative here, for less here) | zeroUV sunglasses

For me, in the past, I typically packed away all pants once the warmer weather arrived, this year it's a little different.  I am loving my longer lengths, in lighter fabrics to carry me through spring/summer.  And I can NOT get enough of neutral colors this season.  I am trying to not resort to only nudes, whites and blacks.

-- 
upcoming events:

Building A Wardrobe online workshop
more details can be found, here.

--





10 comments:

  1. Love love loooove those pants!

    xx, Jasmine
    materiella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I love those pants!!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    Check out my new online boutique!!
    Wanderlust Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fabulous
    www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You killed this look ! I love your pants.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning look! Your legs look mile long and this outfit is so chic, edgy and polished, all at the same time!! Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, you look amazing! kisses
    Come and join my giveaway and you can win 20$ from Sammydress!

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/2014/06/giveaway-win-20-from-sammydress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look. Missguided has being my go to online store lately!

    ReplyDelete