June 19, 2013

AT YOUR SERVICE!


I am very excited to share my new venture with you all, as of today I am officially open for business! It comes as no surprise my love for anything fashion, shopping and putting together looks, I truly enjoy everything about it.  

Taking a note from the quote, "the work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life." ~ Jessica Hische

I am pleased to announce my online personal styling and shopping services!
- shop for an item(s) to complete a look
- create an entire look
- personal shopping
- build your wardrobe
- build your accessory collection
- create a look with an item currently in your wardrobe

Feel free to contact me with any questions or more details or to book an appointment -- ashleigh@thedaileigh.com.

Also, ask about my referral program!

Thanks for following along in my journey, I am certainly looking forward to this next chapter.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on pursuing your passion. I know you will be awesome at it. Your style is impeccable!!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing style my love congratulations on the new venture from a fellow stylist!

    much love from NYC

    http://dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got amazing style and Im glad that your doing what you love to do most, best wishes

    http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, hun! Glad you went through with it! :)

    xoxo
    Lacey :)
    http://alaceyperspective.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gwarrrrrrn!!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete